The Goofy Villagers
Not So Scary Halloween Trip
10/23/2017 to 10/27/2017
Group #0730300 Goofy Villagers
- 10/23/2017 Arrive at Disney World Resort (We will have an evening event at Port Orleans Riverside to see our friend Yeeha Bob!)
- 10/24/2017 Mickey’s Not So Scary Party Separate ticketed event, you must purchase the special ticket. The ticket allow entry to the Magic Kingdom after 4PM. Mickey’s Not So Scary Halloween Party starts at 7pm. Special parade and other special events.
- 10/25/2017 Scavenger Hunt location TBD
- 10/26/2017 Hoop De Doo Revue 4 PM Show
- 10/27/2017 Depart Disney World for home
Office: 352 633 7118
Talking Mickey. For most Disney travelers, getting a group picture with the Mouse himself is as essential to a Disney vacation a picture in front of Cinderella castle. But since Mickey can be found in each park (dressed in his safari gear at Animal Kingdom, his sorcerer ensemble at Hollywood Studios, or in his classic wardrobe at Epcot), my suggestion is that if you’re going to stand in just one line for a picture with The Big Cheese, that it be at Town Square Theater right next to the main entrance of the Magic Kingdom. It’s at this location where you will encounter Magician Mickey…the only Mickey Mouse who can actually talk to you! After countless interactions with Mickey Mouse over the years, actually getting to chat with him for the first time created an especially memorable experience on my last trip. And while we waited in line, Mickey even spoke Spanish. Justed loved this, we even got a fast pass to move ahead.
Guests love visiting Epcot and so do I. Future World celebrates the combination of technology and nature and how they impact the world and World Showcase features eleven different countries and celebrates their culture, architecture, cuisine, and history. One of the most popular countries in World Showcase is the Germany Pavilion (of course- with my ‘Made in Germany – Born in the USA’ slogan. where you can spend time wandering shops selling authentic German products and food, dine buffet style at a real Oktoberfest, and sip on ice cold beer. With so much to enjoy in one place it is no surprise why guests love spending time in Germany. Here are seven things that every guest will love about Epcot’s Germany Pavilion in Walt Disney World.
7. Karamell-Kuche – This store in the Germany Pavilion entices guests in before they even realize what they are doing. The smell is so enticing because the store sells handmade caramel which makes sense since the name translated in English means Caramel Kitchen. My walk around EPCOT, always has a stop to get my Werther’s. While much of the candy offered is packaged by Werther’s Original, there are plenty of fresh made options that guests can choose from including caramel apples, chocolates, caramel popcorn, caramel toffee bark, and even salted caramel brownies! With so many freshly baked options to choose from, guests will find themselves spending quite a bit of time standing in front of the display in Karamell-Kuche.
Click the below numbers to read more.